Egg: Foundation for Business Growth Strategies
You’re looking at either starting a business by yourself or with someone else, or purchasing an existing business.
The Egg package is tailored for those at the crossroads of strategic management decisions.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 hour meeting to discuss your business venture
Expert advice on choosing the right business structure for your needs: company, trust, or individual proprietorship.
An overview of what your ongoing accounting, tax and employer obligations will be
An overview of accounting, tax consultant services, and employer obligations.
Assistance with the set-up of the required entity/s including business names, TFN, ABN and GST registration
Hatchling: Comprehensive Business Forecasting & Planning
Ready to soar but seeking direction? The Hatchling package ensures you’re compliant and strategically positioned for success.
Working through our small business checklist to ensure all compliance and commercial considerations have been covered.
Full Xero bookkeeping software setup, including;
- Chart of accounts
- Electronic record keeping
- Set up bank account and direct feeds
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll and super
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) preparation and lodgement
- Business set up requirements
- Liasing with a HR firm if required
- Setting up a budget
- Explanation as to how your entity will be taxed, and advice as to the timing of payments and deadlines
- On going attention, advice and meetings as required
- Full bookkeeping service if required
- Tailored cash flow forecasts for the upcoming year on a month by month basis
Fledgling: Amplify Business Growth Strategies
Whether you’re starting to understand how things work in your business or you have been executing your business growth strategies for some time.
Now you want your business to expand, leveraging business forecasting to ensure steady growth, or perhaps you are seeking guidance in strategic management to ensure you’re performing optimally.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Setting short-term and long-term goals for strategic business planning.
1-hour meeting every month or quarter to set/review your:
Business growth strategies.
Goals, such as sales targets, staff bonuses, etc.
Business forecasting techniques for budget vs actual analysis.
Ensuring ongoing obligations are being met, including Workcover, BAS, SGC, Invoicing, Payments, Staff, and ATO.
Engaging a tax consultant for end-of-year tax planning.
End of year review – comparing the prior year to your current position using a comprehensive strategic management approach.
Maturity: Strategic Operations Management
Your business has settled into a rhythm, guided by efficient business process management, and you understand your compliance obligations. With the expertise of a financial manager, you’ve grasped what makes your business tick… So, what next?
- Implement business growth strategies to grow the business?
- Diversify your business offerings using insights from management consulting?
- Optimise operations management to buy a competitor or sell the business?
- Use a cash flow forecast to increase profits and efficiency?
- Consider buying a business premises using your superannuation?
- Put in a seasoned manager, perhaps one skilled in operations management, and take a more strategic role?
- Incorporate new technologies for better business process management?
Your business rhythm, bolstered by strategic management consulting, ensures you’re always ahead of your compliance obligations. So, as you consider the future, ask yourself once more, what’s the next step?