If you work as a GP or are involved in running a general medical practice you would be aware of the various state revenue offices reviewing the payment methods of GP practices and the application of payroll tax legislation regarding those payments.
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU?
You've realised it's time to work for yourself
An opportunity may have come up to buy a business, you may have a bright idea to do something new…. or you might be ready to break out on your own
What do you need to do?
· Is it advisable to start a trust, company, operate as a partnership or sole trader?
· Do I need to register for GST or PAYG Witholding?
· How do I pay myself?
· How will I be taxed?
· Do I need some sort of bookkeeping software?
· Do I need referrals to financiers or insurance specialists?
· Do I need a business plan?
· Have I missed anything?!
These are all great questions, and the team at Eagle Accounting are here to navigate you through your new business start-up. In fact, we have a support package designed especially for you. We call it the 'Egg'.
We also encourage you to review the ATO’s free small business workshops and webinars
Come and meet the business advisors at Eagle Accounting today to find out what is best for you at all stages of your adventure